Wednesday, May 15, 2013

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.

TO DEFEAT.

THE HUNS.

I'll let you finish that on your own, because if I don't stop now before you know it this whole blog post will be one huge Disney song rendition. And as fun as that would be for me, I feel like it would be much less fun for you. But I had a reason for starting to sing one of the best songs to come out of Disney ever.

Have you ever asked someone who their favorite Disney character was?

I realized today when I was talking to my friends about Once Upon A Time, an ABC show we all happen to adore, and realized that who their favorite Disney character was is actually very indicative of their personality.

Take one of my friends for example: her favorite Disney character is Alice. Thinking about it now, she's actually a lot like Alice. She's got her own adventures in her Wonderland (perhaps less trippy than the original), and she doesn't need anyone's opinion on whether she's crackers or not. She's probably also the only person I can really go completely nuts with and she won't judge me...too harshly.

One of my other friends loves Cinderella, and I can see why: she's a hard worker who really does believe in happy endings. She loves books like The Selection by Kiera Cass and she's got a sunny outlook on life. She loves Taylor Swift, frogs, and comfy pajamas. And if you can get her to wear a dress, she looks like a princess.

And me? Well, there's a reason I started with the song I did today. My favorite Disney character is Mulan. It's a toss-up between her and Tarzan, but I think I have to go with everyone's favorite Chinese cross-dresser. Not only is she a complete BAMF, she's kind of like me where she's not afraid to suit up and go to war for what she believes in. She's got a crazy inner strength and resolve, and not to mention a super-sassy little dragon.

You should ask your friends who they like best in the Disney universe and see what they say. I think you might find out something a little new about them.

Defeating armies and not messing up my hair while I do it,
Brie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your genius here.