Monday, August 13, 2012

A station change...

You see what I did there? It's Late Night Radio and I'm changing the station...'cause I'm changing the subject...hehe I'm funny.

Anyhow, I'd just like to stop my current stream of writing-related posts to discuss something else for a moment: the real world.

Terrifying, isn't it?

But have you ever watched the real world, really watched it? Not even the everyday people-watching type of thing, but looked at the world as a whole, politically, economically, watching what's happening?

It's kind of like the apocalypse. Things seem to be getting steadily worse, and as some things get better other things take a nosedive. Everyone seems to be saying that they're just waiting for the world to end this December at this rate.

Am I the only one who thinks that this is one of the best times to really understand people? When people aren't buoyed by only the good things in life going on around them; not showing their true colors because they're happy. When people are in tough times, you see more of who they truly are. It may not be the pretty side of them, but it's who they truly are.

It's like sticking them under a microscope, their bad traits become evident and their good traits are magnified.

When a

No comments:

Post a Comment

Put your genius here.